Welcome and look around. We hope to provide more information about the topics being considered in the legislature so you can participate in a meaningful way. Use the Contact Us page to ask us to update you on the status of your most important issue. Join in the conversation and keep it civil. There are two About pages so you can learn more about this blog and about our founding organization, Montana BASE.Follow us
Testimony of Senator Patrick “Pat” Connell,
a Certified Forester
The Montana Water Policy Interim Committee 2 Sept 2015 at Helena, MT
Mr Chairman, Committee members, this presentation is in part, a follow up to a discussion that this Committee held with Forest Service representatives two years ago. At that time, I had presented information to the Committee that our State’s headwaters were systematically being seriously, and negatively impacted by wildfires, which I contended, and still assert may be considered a violation of our State Water Laws due to their adverse effects on downstream, Senior Water Right users.
- Former Livingston lawmaker found guilty of corruption in WTP case
- Tutvedt earns state Chamber award
- ICYMI: Montana’s Debt Among Lowest in the Nation
- Montana Chamber of Commerce Releases Scorecard Results
- Montana Chamber of Commerce Report Card
- Public Education: Who is it important to?
- Medicaid expansion could save Montana money in first 2 years
- Fire Management in Montana
- 2015 Session in Review